You will have a choice of numerous activities during your stay in Zicavo.
- rambling on some of the countless signposted footpaths of the area, not forgetting
the magnificent high plateau of the Coscione;
- wild life: the observation of fauna and flora typical of medium-range mountain slopes of the Mediterranean;
- cycling: the challenge of the high-altitude road passes of Corsica combined with the beauty of the landscape;
- mountain-biking on some of the forest tracks in the canton of Zicavo;
- climbing: just 2 kilometres from the village there is a climbing wall;
- swimming: in the invigorating waters of the river close to the village;
- canoe-kayak: mostly practised in the spring when the water levels of the rivers are highest;
- hunting: we can also welcome groups of hunters in the hunting season, this will enable you to
get to know a typical Corsican village outside the busy tourist season;
- fishing: trout-fishing in the clear waters of the mountain streams.